Monday, September 15, 2014

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap - Castile Soap - BEAUTY BLENDER CLEANSER DUPE


Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap - Pure Castile Soap with Target's Up & Up Soap Case

Retails for $4.69 at Target.

Made with pure organic ingredients.


Front of Soap

Back of Soap


Before using the Dr. Bronner Castile Soap
After! So easy to use and definitely cleaned up my beauty blender great.


I was on Pinterest a few weeks ago and was searching for ideas to clean my apartment. I stumbled upon a picture of this soap that claimed it was a dupe for the Beauty Blender Solid Cleanser. For under $5, I knew I wanted to try it. After reading reviews online and watching YouTube videos, I was convinced and went right over to Target to try and find it. I found it in the beauty aisle where they keep all their organic products. As soon as I smelled the soap, I knew I had to get it. It smells just like the Beauty Blender Cleanser.

One thing I love about it is that it is made with all organic ingredients that is certified fair trade. It literally is a 'good soap'.

When I got home, I quickly took pictures for my blog and tried it out. I took all of my dirty Beauty Blenders, Real Technique Sponges, and all of my dirty brushes. This worked great! I couldn't believe how easy it was to use. I do recommend getting a soap case just to keep it sanitary and easy to store.

I do think it is comparable to the Beauty Blender Solid Cleanser, if not better. The Beauty Blender Cleanser comes in 1oz. while the Dr. Bronner Magic Soap comes with 5 oz. of product. This is a no brainer. The Dr. Bronner soap works as effectively as the Solid Cleanser, less expensive, and comes with more product. Choosing this over the beauty blender solid cleanser is definitely a no brainer. Try it out! I'm sure you'll love it.

Don't get me wrong, I really do like the Beauty Blender Solid Cleanser but it really is too expensive for me and my budget to keep repurchasing it every two-three months. Read my original review on the cleanser [here]

<3Lenein

1 comment:

  1. Good day! I found your site very interesting and informative . Thanks for taking time sharing it with us. I really enjoyed reading your post.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete