Friday, September 12, 2014

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20, NC25, NW25

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer ($20)

NC20, NC25, NW25


MAC Pro Longwear Concealer is my favorite concealer of all time. I've used this concealer for a little over 2 years and purchased a few shades over time. It lasts all day and does not crease. I wear this concealer under my eyes. I apply with my fingers and blend with a Beauty Blender.

Now, why do I have three? I couldn't decide on a shade that worked best for me. I initially tried NW25 because I used this shade in the Studio Finish Concealer. It worked well but I found that it was  a little darker than the studio finish concealer. I went to MAC to try to find another shade when I ran out of the NW25 and the MAC sales associate recommended I try NC20. NC20 is great to highlight under the eyes but it was just a tad bit too light. Finally, I decided to try NC25 and it matches just right. Perfect under the eyes and goes perfectly with all of my foundations. For reference I wear NC30 in their Studio Fix Foundation.

This has been a great concealer to use. I like 'fuss free' make up. When I use this concealer, I don't have to worry about it. All shades I chose work well. They vary slightly but NC25 works best for me and what I want to use it for. It conceals under my eyes and adds a little coverage. If I want an extra highlight then I will use NC20. If I wear concealer and a powder foundation only, then I'll choose to wear NW25.

I highly recommend this concealer. It works well and never fails me.

<3Lenein

2 comments:

  1. What kind of skintone do you have? Like light beige or medium beige? I want to buy the mac concealer NC25 and i have a light/medium skintone, do you think it would match? In sweden we can't go to the store and try the concealer, we'll need to order them first..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I'm right in the middle. NC25 is perfect! I will continue to buy NC25 in the future.

      Delete