Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Products I've Used Up - Product Empties (in the past few months)


I bought this foundation in 2012 and just finished it earlier last month (August 2014). All in all a great foundation. I would definitely repurchase this foundation in the future. I just have to finish all of my foundations I have now before I think about buying anything else. This foundation was in the shade 5.0 which I thought was great for NC35 skin tones. For an NC30 skin tone, I will try the shade 4.0, which I think may suit me better.



NARS Powder Foundation in Beach

Finished it completely but the edges of the powder cracked. I wasn't able to use it anymore.
Great powder foundation! Worked well with the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation. It applied smoothly and evenly on the skin. I would definitely repurchase in the future.

Marc Jacobs Highliner in Th(INK)
I love this eyeliner and have already repurchased another one in the same color (among other colors). I highly recommend this eyeliner! Read my post on the eyeliners [here]

Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder



I really enjoyed this powder and have already repurchased another one in the shade Nude. Nude is best suited for NC30 skin tones as a powder to set liquid foundation. This powder is great for every day. I would not recommend it in flash photography because it gave an awful white cast.




I got this as a free sample from Ulta. It worked well but it was not my favorite. I didn't like the smell and it didn't really remove all of the make up from my brushes or my beauty blenders.

Other items not shown completed:

- Anatasia Brow Wiz: This is my favorite eyebrow pencil and continue to repurchase over and over again. Read my full review [here].


- Covergirl Outlast 3-in-1 foundation: This is one my all time favorite foundations. I continue to purchase this over and over again. Read my review [here].

No comments:

Post a Comment