Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - Review

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Duo Set ($23)





I originally got a deluxe sample as a 100-point perk from Sephora a few months ago. Read my initial review [here]. 

This has been the best mascara for my stubborn lashes. I simply love the way this mascara makes my lashes look. The formula and the brush are a perfect combination. When I use this, I immediately see volume and length. I would normally have to use many coats of other mascaras just to get the results from using this mascara with one coat. The brush instantly clings to my lashes, which makes it a breeze to get an all over even coat. 

I finished my deluxe sample and decided to buy the full size from Sephora. I found a set with a full size mascara and a travel size mascara for $23. The full size mascara itself retails for $23 so seeing this set made it a no-brainer to buy it. 

This is hands down my favorite mascara of all time. I was surprised to see how heavy the tube is of the full size. I love how it's weighted. To me, products that have weight feels more luxurious. Is that just me? Regardless, I love the packaging and the product itself.

I highly highly highly recommend this mascara!

No comments:

Post a Comment