Wednesday, September 3, 2014

VIB Rouge - Welcome Kit

VIB ROUGE WELCOME KIT.

Serious beauty addiction is right.

It came with the cutest little Bite Beauty lipstick.

It's super tiny but I doubt I would ever finish it all up completely. 



What. Just. Happened!?

I hit VIB rouge on my last trip to Sephora. I purchased my favorite Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara and BAM... Rouge. VIB rouge is Sephora's top level membership that they offer. Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing, right?! Basically means I've spent an insane amount of money on make up in less than a year. Thanks to all the people who got me here lol my sister and my boyfriend :)

Expect more beauty product reviews in the near future. I'm excited to share my thoughts on a bunch of new products I've been trying lately.

<3Lenein

No comments:

Post a Comment